Increasing your impact
360° Exhibition Stand Success
Your bespoke exhibition stand success will be enhanced by our 360° approach and methodology. Merit 360° blends strategic insight and consultancy with exhibition stand design and build excellence, and strong project management expertise.
The key elements of the Merit 360° process encapsulate everything needed to achieve success with your exhibition stand activity.
Together, they form a strategic approach that has been developed to provide you with end-to-end solutions – from research and planning through to design, stand installation, and ROI analysis – and increase the effectiveness of your activity.
1. Strategic approach
- Delivery of your business objectives.
- Reflecting your customers’ needs and wants.
2. Creative design and innovative functionality
- Imaginative concepts and sophisticated technology.
- Engagement and interaction.
3. Elimination of hassle
- Dedicated project management.
- Problem-free delivery and installation.
Plan to succeed
The planning stage of your bespoke exhibition stand project includes:
- Building a clear appreciation of your objectives.
- Researching what your target customers are seeking to achieve at events.
- Scoping out the customer experience when visiting your stand.
- Conceiving elements likely to make an impact.
- Establishing the key messages to convey.
The planning process also assists the exhibition stand design and development stages and leads to the creation of a transparent project plan…
Dedicated project management
To ensure the smooth, hassle-free delivery of your exhibition stands, you are provided with:
- Dedicated project manager.
- Detailed project plan (accessible online and via mobile app).
- Pro-active communications with your nominated contacts.
- Management of your exhibition stand delivery and installation.
- Supervision of design, specification, and build.
- Responsibility for delivery, installation, and removal.
Create an impact
Our approach to your exhibition stand design involves a number of steps. Each contributes to the aim of making an impact and maximising customer engagement. The steps include:
- Research of products, services, and other relevant information.
- Competitor research including examples of historical activity.
- Creation of initial sketches.
- Mock-ups of concept ideas in CAD software.
- A Virtual Reality version so you can experience and refine your stand before it is built.
- Creation of full visuals and overall drawings.
Production – practical innovation
During the production stages, our technical experts use their practical innovation to accurately interpret the design and further enhance the appeal of your bespoke exhibition stand. The production stages include:
- Specifying the most appropriate materials.
- Sourcing and procuring parts and accessories.
- Manufacturing all custom components.
- Review process and thorough testing.
- Delivery, installation / assembly, and removal.
We can collaborate with you to increase engagement, customer acquisition, and brand awareness. Elements may include:
- Pre-event marketing; from email campaigns to sponsorship.
- Show team preparation.
- Metrics and data-capture mechanisms.
- Post-event lead development.
- ROI measurement and analysis of effectiveness.
“This year’s Peugeot Citroën stand at the CV Show looks fantastic. Many have commented that it is the best stand at the event.”
Bespoke exhibition stand solutions
Please follow the links below to explore our bespoke exhibition solutions:
- Introduction – Exhibition Stand Services.
- 360° Exhibition Stand Strategy.
- Exhibition Stand Design.
- Virtual Reality Experience.
- Project Management.
- Manufacturing, print and practical innovation.
- Customer Engagement.
- Measurement and ROI.
- Delivery, Installation and Storage.
- Also, see the Exhibitor Manual – online exhibition guide.
Let’s talk about exhibition stands …
A single imposing stand with strong brands and a memorable presence that not only attracts visitors but allows them to engage and become informed about the range. Peugeot and Citroën threw down the design and innovation gauntlet when looking to appoint an agency to design and build a joint stand at the Commercial Vehicle Show.