Complete exhibition stand services
Exhibition Stand Specialists
We will ensure your exhibition stand is safely delivered, installed, and dismantled. This eliminates all hassles thanks to our team of exhibition build specialists. Storage of the stand can also be provided for as long as you need.
Installation by skilled team
Your exhibition stand will be delivered and installed by members of our friendly, highly trained, and technically skilled team. We place great emphasis on ensuring you are 100% happy with the quality of your stand.
Steps we follow
Here are the steps we follow to ensure the successful fulfilment of your exhibition stand project:
- Deliver and build your stand at the exhibition.
- Take care of the stand’s fine details.
- Collaborate with the event organisers.
- Use specialists as required for electrics, rigging, décor etc.
- Ensure you are happy with the stand before we leave.
- Meet critical event deadlines.
- Dismantle and remove the stand after the event.
Enhanced project management
Our standard fulfilment service provides a comprehensive solution for most bespoke exhibition stand projects. However, enhanced project management can also be provided if required. It can feature:
- Project Manager remaining on-hand for the full course of each event.
- Worldwide attendance.
- Support for your team throughout.
- On-going elements of the Merit 360° strategic service.
As well as being able to fulfil exhibition stand projects throughout the UK, we can operate worldwide thanks to our Merit Accredited Partners (MAPs).
When MAPs are used, Merit controls all design, project management, and specifications to ensure consistency of exhibition stand integrity and quality.
“Merit have been extremely reliable, helpful and proactive. When it comes to stand build and the quality of graphics, they have provided fantastic service for us.”
Bespoke exhibition stand solution
Please follow the links below to explore our bespoke exhibition solutions:
- Introduction – Exhibition Stand Services.
- 360° Exhibition Stand Strategy.
- Exhibition Stand Design.
- Virtual Reality Experience.
- Project Management.
- Manufacturing, print and practical innovation.
- Customer Engagement.
- Measurement and ROI.
- Delivery, Installation and Storage.
- Also, see the Exhibitor Manual – online exhibition guide.
Talk to us about your exhibition stands
Case Study – Jewson stand “offers us everything”
Jewson Live is the UK’s biggest builders’ merchant show. So, when we were invited to create the exhibition stand for the event sponsor, we were determined to do a great job.