Constructing your bespoke stand
Exhibition Stand manufacturer
he manufacturing stage of your bespoke exhibition stand project pulls together the design concepts, technical drawings, and practical innovations … and brings the form and functionality into reality.
Quality to impress your visitors
Your bespoke exhibition stands are manufactured to the highest standards using the most appropriate materials. Our process ensures the stands complement the quality of your brand and impress your event visitors.
Stand manufacturing process
Our exhibition stand manufacturing process encompasses:
- Precise technical specifications.
- Usage of high-quality materials.
- Bespoke manufacturing by skilled craftsmen, including joinery, metal, and acrylic fabrication.
- Usage of the latest machinery and facilities.
- Excellence-as-standard production procedures.
- Rigid quality control procedures.
Range of superior materials
The most appropriate and highest quality materials are used during the manufacturing of your exhibition stand. They include:
- ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene).
- Aluminium composite.
- High impact polystyrene.
- MDF (medium-density fibreboard).
- PETG (polyethylene terephthalate glycol).
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride).
Cutting-edge manufacturing technology
Your exhibition stand is manufactured by skilled craftsmen and operators using cutting-edge technology that includes:
- CNC programming and machining.
- Diamond polishing.
- Laser cutting.
- Line bending.
- Plastic-based and non-ferrous machining.
- Powder coating.
- Roll-to-roll digital printing.
- UV bonding and printing.
- Vacuum forming.
“The premium design was brought to life thanks to the careful selection of materials within the stand production.”
Bespoke exhibition stand solution
Please follow the links below to explore our bespoke exhibition solutions:
- Introduction – Exhibition Stand Services.
- 360° Exhibition Stand Strategy.
- Exhibition Stand Design.
- Virtual Reality Experience.
- Project Management.
- Manufacturing, print and practical innovation.
- Customer Engagement.
- Measurement and ROI.
- Delivery, Installation and Storage.
- Also, see the Exhibitor Manual – online exhibition guide.
Talk to us about your exhibition stands
Artex wanted an exhibition display stand that would encourage tradespeople to interact with their products and showcase their individual features and benefits. The objective was the customers would walk away from the stand thinking “I need to be using these products on my jobs.