Online exhibition guide. O is for …
Benjamin Franklin is quoted as saying, “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!” That is also true if you do not set out your business objectives prior to exhibiting.
Your objectives could be any of:
- Building awareness of your brand.
- The launch of a new product or service.
- Generating new leads and prospects.
- Opening new markets.
- Retention of existing customers.
- Learning what’s working in your industry and what people are seeking.
- Attracting new recruits.
Then, as well as setting out your objectives, you should describe how each is likely to be achieved and develop a plan of actions.