Creating an in-store impact
Bespoke Retail Display Design
We use our design imagination and technical innovation to create bespoke retail displays that engage customers and increase sales.
Leading customers to your displays
Your products are combined with the fusion of colours, shapes, and light that are required to effectively develop your retail display design. Where customers’ eyes go, their feet follow … to your retail display stand.
Elements that deliver impact
To develop your retail display design, our creative team consider a number of important elements including:
- Your products as a focal point of the retail display stand.
- Interactive hands-on touch and feel for customers.
- The retail / point-of-sale environment.
- The in-store location of the product displays.
- Profiles of your targeted customers.
- Effective usage of colour and light.
- Graphics that connect with customers’ needs and wants.
Retail display design steps
As well as collaborating with you throughout the retail display design process providing progress updates and material for review, the steps we follow include:
- Research of your products, locations, customers, and competitors.
- Creation of initial sketches.
- Building mock-ups of concept ideas including practical innovations.
- Development of designs using sophisticated modelling software.
- Creation of full visuals and technical drawings.
- Liaison with production team and prototype developers.
Research & competitors
The research we conduct enables us to develop a clear vision of your retail display requirements and how to provide you with a competitive advantage. The areas we explore include:
- Your existing retail display stands.
- Competitors’ displays on location.
- The details of your products.
- Customers’ needs and wants.
“The compact and interesting design of the new display units, which fitted easily into branch merchandising floor plans, was welcomed and readily installed.”
Bespoke Retail Display Stand & Point of Sale Services
Please follow these links to explore our bespoke retail display stand and semi-permanent point-of-sale (POS) solutions:
Find out more about our Retail Display Design…
Discover the final movements in a retail display concerto that we had conducted on behalf of 1066 Pianos, a long-standing business dedicated to the restoration and creation of the world’s finest pianos.