Precise stand assembly
Retail Display Assembly
The assembly of your retail display stands involves a great deal more than piecing together pre-fabricated components. It’s a vital stage in the process that can significantly enhance the final product.
Practical innovation is used throughout our approach to the assembly of your retail displays. It complements the design creativity and manufacturing precision to increase the overall effectiveness of your displays.
Variety of procedures
Your semi-permanent retail displays are assembled in-house by members of our skilled team. The variety of assembly procedures includes:
- 3D-rendered graphical guides and technical specifications.
- Project planning and task management.
- Usage of industrial-standard fixings and fasteners.
- Meticulous fitting of all components, including electrical parts.
- Accurate integration of your products.
- Precise application of graphics.
- Robust packaging and protection.
- Strict quality checks and control.
Skills and experience
Due to the bespoke nature of each project, when assembling your retail display stands our team members use their skills and experience to:
- Solve practical problems.
- Offer technical innovations.
- Streamline production processes.
- Implement on-the-fly improvements.
- Enhance product integration.
Areas of expertise
Every retail display project requires a range of skills to be used from the water features of a wishing well to tiling a miniature roof. Our team’s areas of expertise include:
- Electrical and plumbing.
- Carpentry and joinery.
- Flooring and roofing.
- Cabinetmaking and machining.
- Welding and printing.
- Grinding and cutting.
We also invest in the development of new skills as and when required by the demands of new projects.
“Utilising just one square metre of retail floor space, we designed and built a display that hosted nine products.”
Bespoke Retail Display Stand & Point of Sale Services
Please follow these links to explore our bespoke retail display stand and semi-permanent point-of-sale (POS) solutions:
Find out more about our Retail Display assembly…
Carlisle Brass are the UK’s largest specialised developer of door and window furniture for residential and commercial properties. Showcasing their products in showrooms across the UK is a key part of their success over recent years. Merit were commissioned to create a showroom environment that demonstrated both the quality and beauty of their products. Our retail display solution included the design, manufacture and installation of flooring, furniture, bespoke reception desks, custom product displays, various signage and graphics.