Increasing your sales
Attract, engage, and convert customers with your retail displays
Your bespoke retail display stand and point-of-sale success will be enhanced by our 360° approach and methodology. Merit 360° blends strategic retail insight and consultancy with build and design excellence, and strong project management expertise.
The key elements of the Merit 360° process encapsulate everything needed to achieve success with your retail display stand activity.
Together, they form a strategic approach that has been developed to provide you with end-to-end solutions – from research and planning through to in-store placement and ROI analysis – and increase the effectiveness of your activity.
360° Retail Displays Service
We manufacture a working prototype of your retail display stand so you can thoroughly review its look, feel, and functionality. Following this close examination, including your product placement, refinements can be made to maximise effectiveness.
1. Integrated, cost-effective service
- End-to-end solutions – from concepts to delivery.
- Economical efficiencies to meet your budgets.
- Fast turnaround to promised targets.
- Project ownership and proactive management.
- Proven UK-wide and global capability.
2. Creative design and practical innovation
- Fusing imaginative form with inventive functionality.
- Engaging your customers.
- Encouraging in-store interaction.
- Stimulating increased product sales.
- Providing lasting durability and reliability.
3. Elimination of hassle
- Retail Project Dashboard – online and interactive.
- Dedicated project management throughout.
- Clear, proactive communication with your team.
- Problem-free fulfillment from start to finish.
- Absolute responsibility for all deliverables.
Focused on helping you to attract, engage, and convert customers.
Plan to succeed
The planning stage of your bespoke retail display stand project includes:
- Building a clear appreciation of your objectives.
- Identifying any challenges and developing solutions.
- Understanding your products and how they can be best presented.
- Exploring the retail / in-store environments.
- Evaluating logistical considerations.
The planning process also assists the retail display design and development stages and leads to the creation of a transparent project plan…
Project Management – eliminating hassle
To ensure the smooth, hassle-free delivery of your retail display project, you are provided with:
- Dedicated project manager.
- Detailed project plan (accessible online and via mobile app).
- Delivery schedule and roll-out (accessible and with updates online and via mobile app).
- Pro-active communications with your nominated contacts.
- Management of your retail display stand delivery and installation.
- Quality assurance and stock control, including your products.
- Supervision of design, specification, and build…
Our approach to your retail display design involves a number of steps. Each contributes to the aim of maximising customer engagement and the steps include:
- Research of products and other relevant information.
- Assessment of in-store locations of the retail displays.
- Creation of initial sketches.
- Mock-ups of concept ideas in CAD software.
- Development of designs using sophisticated modelling software.
- Creation of full visuals and overall drawings.
Production – practical innovation
During the production stages, our technical experts use their practical innovation to accurately interpret the design and further enhance the in-store, hands-on appeal of your retail display stands. The production stages include:
- Specifying materials and manufacturing of a full-size working prototype.
- Review process and thorough testing.
- Bulk manufacturing of all components.
- Assembly – including integration of your products.
- Packaging and delivery preparation.
- Delivery and installation in-store.
Once your retail display stands are installed in-store, we can collaborate with you to increase engagement, customer acquisition, and brand awareness. This may include:
- In-store sign-posting and lighting.
- Product grouping and story-telling.
- Placement, ambience, and sense triggers.
- Assisting measurement and analysis of effectiveness.
- Enhancing future retail display activity.
“The design of the POS units makes it possible to demonstrate the universality of our products, how they work, and how they are installed.”
Bespoke Retail Display Solutions
Please follow these links to explore our bespoke retail display stand and semi-permanent point-of-sale (POS) solutions:
Let’s talk shop about retail display stands …
The roof was raised when Klober presented us with the opportunity to design and build a bespoke retail display solution that would make an impact.